Savory & Partners’ pedigree can be traced back more than 200 years to the establishment of British Royal chemists Savory & Moore and its incorporation in 1794. From the early 1800s, their reputation for excellence grew, and they were permitted the title “Chemists to the Royal Family”, gaining Royal Warrants from King William IV and Queen Victoria.
As well as serving the Royal Family, Savory & Moore was the pharmacy of choice for the highest echelons of British Society and at the time was the only commercial premises allowed in London’s exclusive Belgravia district. As their reputation for quality and innovation grew, their products were in demand in countries as far away as the United States, Australia and South Africa.
Savory & Moore chemists expanded to 60 pharmacies around the United Kingdom and continued to serve the Royal Family in the 20th century holding Royal Warrants for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh and Her Majesty, the late Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother. The family firm also had the honour of providing the Anointing Oil for Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation in Westminster Abbey in 1953.
Savory & Partners is proud of its family heritage and continues to build on the firm’s commitment to excellence and family values founded 200 years ago.